From Nan Zhu <zhunans...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: how to get each task's process
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2011 15:55:37 GMT
Oh,  I missed that..shy.....

TaskRunner is extended from thread, I think
Thread.currendThread().getName() may be the answer

But I have a impression on that the java api cannot give the real thread id
since java doesn't allow user to manage the thread, I mean that you can only
get a id of java object instead of the id in OS....

Best,

Nan