From Sungho Jeon <sdev...@gmail.com>
Subject Hi, I'm graduate student and I have one question, multiple hadoop install.
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2011 12:19:02 GMT
Hi, I'm graduate student and my major is computer science, data mining.
Is that possible that install multiple hadoop in one node?

I mean, I want to install several hadoop that have different conf.
Specifically, one hadoop has 5 datanode and other hadoop has 10 datanode.

Of course I can control number of datanode by change conf and restart.
But, without changing conf, install multiple hadoop in one node is possible?

Thanks