From Matthew John <tmatthewjohn1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hadoop installation problem(single-node)
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2011 06:27:00 GMT
Hey Manish,

I am not very sure if you have got your configurations correct
including the javapath. Can u try re-installing hadoop following the
guidelines given in the following link <step by step>. That would take
care of any glitches possible.

http://www.michael-noll.com/tutorials/running-hadoop-on-ubuntu-linux-single-node-cluster/

Thanks,
Matthew