From Harsh J <qwertyman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: is this warning messages considerable to fix ?
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2011 06:26:50 GMT
This is just an effect of Speculative Execution being turned on. There
should generally be no problems if you're sticking to typical MR
workflows.

If you fear that two mappers/reducers doing the same operation may
affect your goal, disable it in the job (may also be a sign that you
can improve things). Running a job to hand-insert records into an
external table may be one place where you need to consider turning off
speculative executions.

--
Harsh J
www.harshj.com