From "Mike Nute" <mike.n...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: k-means
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2011 14:52:46 GMT
James,

Do you know how to get a copy of this book in early access form? Amazon doesn't release it
until may.  Thanks!

Mike Nute
------Original Message------
From: James Seigel
To: common-user@hadoop.apache.org
ReplyTo: common-user@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Re: k-means
Sent: Mar 4, 2011 9:46 AM

I am not near a computer so I won't be able to give you specifics.  So
instead, I'd suggest Manning's "mahout in action" book which is in
their early access form for some basic direction.

Disclosure: I have no relation to the publisher or authors.

Cheers
James

Sent from my mobile. Please excuse the typos.