From 朱韬 <ryanzhu...@163.com>
Subject Re:Re: how to get each task's process
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2011 13:45:32 GMT
Harsh:
         I  found that jvmManager.getPid(...) returned the pid of MapTaskRunner, but I want
to get the task's pid. For example, I ran the the example randomwrite, the pid of  task which
is writing is 8268, but jvmManager.getPid(...) seemed to be its parent pid. I can not figure
out the relationship between the taskrunner and the real task.
        Thanks

                                           zhutao