From vishalgoyal <goyal.vish...@gmail.com>
Subject problem in running mapreduce task
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2011 17:40:50 GMT
hello,

i am new user to hadoop. when i tried to run a task, it successfully
compiled my file wordcount.java
but when i checked for my input folder through "$ bin/hadoop dfs -ls
/usr/joe/wordcount/input/ " as according to my configuration, it is not
showing me the input files as illustrated in the tute.
please tell me where is the problem??

this is the snapshot of the command :

hadoop@ubuntu:~$ /usr/local/hadoop/bin/hadoop dfs -ls
/usr/local/hadoop-datastore/hadoop-hadoop/input/
ls: Cannot access /usr/local/hadoop-datastore/hadoop-hadoop/input/: No such
file or directory.

please give a solution to this