From "manish.yadav" <manish.ya...@orkash.com>
Subject Re: hadoop installation problem(single-node)
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2011 05:09:08 GMT
Matthew
thanks for the help now the command is working but I got the  following
errors .Will u help me to solve these error
i"m giving you the error list
i just use the command
hadoop@ws40-man-lin:~/project/hadoop-0.20.0$ bin/hadoop namenode -format
and i get following result
org/apache/hadoop/hdfs/server/namenode/NameNode
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.NameNode
Could not find the main class:
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.NameNode.  Program will exit.
now what i'm doing wrong