From Miguel Costa <miguel-co...@telecom.pt>
Subject RE: Hadoop Jar
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2011 17:27:38 GMT
Have a class with this Main in one package

public class SingleMapIncrementMain  {

        int m_rc = 0;

        m_rc = ToolRunner.run(new SingleMapIncrementDriver(), args);

        System.exit(m_rc);

    };

}

This must be the Main class of the project? I have other Main classes on
this project but in othe packages.

If I don’t put this on the Manifest the job – jar doesn’t run even if I put
the

hadoop –jar SingleMapIncrement.jar mypackage. SingleMapIncrementMain

I don’t know why this happens.

Thanks,