From Edson Ramiro <erlfi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MRUnit and Herriot
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2011 16:39:08 GMT
Hi,

I took a look around on the Internet, but I didn't find any docs about
MiniDFS
and MiniMRCluster. Is there docs about them?

It remember me this phrase I got from the Herriot [1] page.
"As always your best source of information and knowledge about any software
system is its source code" :)

Do you think is possible to have just one tool to cover all kinds of tests?

Another question, do you know if is possible to evaluate a MR program, eg
sort,
with Herriot considering several test data?

Thanks in Advance

--
Edson Ramiro Lucas Filho
{skype, twitter, gtalk}: erlfilho