From 안의건 <ahneui...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem in using Trash
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2011 14:46:19 GMT
Hello everybody,

I have a problem with adapting Trash into the running system.
To my knowledge, the jar file is created in the namenode and sent to each
datanode during the MapReduce process.
And the jar file is removed automatically after the Mapreduce process is
But after I adapted the Trash into the system, the jar file is not removed
from the datanode.
The files were accumulated as I repeat the MapReduce process, and the disk
space nearly got full.

How could I solve this problem? Do you think it is related with using Trash?

Henny (ahneuigun@gmail.com)