From Ajay Anandan <anan...@ualberta.ca>
Subject Hadoop issue on 64 bit ubuntu . Native Libraries.
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2011 05:14:25 GMT
Hi,
I am using the kmeans clustering in mahout.  It ran fine in my 32 bit
machine.  But when I try to run it in another 64 bit machine I get the
following error:

*org.apache.hadoop.util.NativeCodeLoader <clinit>
WARNING: Unable to load native-hadoop library for your platform... using
builtin-java classes where applicable

*
I built my native libraries in hadoop.  My project uses the hadoop core jar
file alone.  The algorithm does not run distributively over hadoop but runs
only in one system.  I am not using the parallelizing capacity of hadoop
yet.
 I am getting the error when using methods in hadoop.util.NativeCodeLoader.

Can somebody help me to build the native libraries?

I am using ubuntu 64 bit version on a amd processor.

--
Sincerely,
Ajay Anandan.