From Christian Kunz <ck...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: IdentityReducer is called instead of my own
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2011 21:23:34 GMT
Without seeing the source code of the reduce method of  the InvIndexReduce class
my best guess would be that the signature is incorrect. I saw this happen when migrating from
old to new api:

protected void reduce(KEYIN key, Iterable<VALUEIN> values, Context context)

(Iterable, not Iterator as in the old api)

-Christian