From Jander g <jande...@gmail.com>
Subject can Hadoop writes to more than one table the same reduce?
Date Thu, 13 Jan 2011 06:15:06 GMT
Hi,

I want to use Hadoop to create index into mysql using inverted index. I can
do it when write to only one table, but now I need write to three tables,
how can I do it?

Furthermore, one table will use the primary key of the other two, which will
be known after inserting. Now, I create three table as follows:
Document: id(primary key), document_url;
Index: id, keyword_id, document_id.

Will is it feasible? Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.
--
Regards,
Jander