From Muruga Prabu M <murugapra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accessing Hadoop using Kerberos
Date Thu, 13 Jan 2011 06:19:39 GMT
Yeah kinit is working fine. My scenario is as follows. I have a java program
written by me to upload and download files to the HDFS cluster. I want to
perform Kerberos authentication from the Java code itself. I have acquired
the TicketGrantingTicket from the Authentication Server and Service Ticket
from the Ticket Granting Server. Now how to authenticate myself with hadoop
by sending the service ticket received from the Ticket Granting Server.

Regards,
Pikini