From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: When applying a patch, which attachment should I use?
Date Mon, 10 Jan 2011 16:46:26 GMT
Yeah, that's pretty crazy all right. In your case looks like that 3
patches on the top are the latest for 0.20-append branch, 0.21 branch
and trunk (which perhaps 0.22 branch at the moment). It doesn't look
like you need to apply all of them - just try the latest for your
particular branch.

The mess is caused by the fact the ppl are using different names for
consequent patches (as in file.1.patch, file.2.patch etc) This is
_very_ confusing indeed, especially when different contributors work
on the same fix/feature.
--
  Take care,
Konstantin (Cos) Boudnik