From Sonal Goyal <sonalgoy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Import data from mysql
Date Sun, 09 Jan 2011 02:57:34 GMT
Hi Brian,

You can check HIHO at https://github.com/sonalgoyal/hiho which can help you
load data from any JDBC database to the Hadoop file system. If your table
has a date or id field, or any indicator for modified/newly added rows, you
can import only the altered rows every day. Please let me know if you need
help.

Thanks and Regards,
Sonal
<https://github.com/sonalgoyal/hiho>Connect Hadoop with databases,