From Adarsh Sharma <adarsh.sha...@orkash.com>
Subject Re: When applying a patch, which attachment should I use?
Date Thu, 13 Jan 2011 05:31:59 GMT

I am also facing some issues  and i think applying
hdfs-630-0.20-append.patch<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12446812/hdfs-630-0.20-append.patch>

would solve my problem.

I try to run Hadoop/Hive/Hbase integration in fully Distributed mode.

But I am facing master Not Running Exception mentioned in

http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Hive/HBaseIntegration.

My Hadoop Version= 0.20.2, Hive =0.6.0 , Hbase=0.20.6.

What you think Edward.

Thanks
Adarsh