From Saurabh Dutta <saurabh.du...@impetus.co.in>
Subject Re: How to include my own jar when building Hadoop?
Date Mon, 24 Jan 2011 12:50:47 GMT
Did you try putting it to hadoop/lib directory. By default hadoop loads all its jars from this
directory.
Thanks,
Saurabh Dutta
On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 6:04 PM, Zhenhua Guo <jenvor@gmail.com> wrote:
I modified Hadoop source code. I need to include my own jar. Where
should I put the jar? Do I need to change Hadoop config file?

Gerald

For updates on our latest innovations in supporting great software products in Mobile Computing,
Large Data, Cloud Computing, SaaS and Social Media & Analytics, follow us on www.twitter.com/impetuscalling.
OR
Click http://www.impetus.com to know more.

or interference.