From Sudhir Vallamkondu <Sudhir.Vallamko...@icrossing.com>
Subject Re: Regarding decommission progress status for datanode
Date Fri, 17 Dec 2010 23:37:47 GMT
you can write a simple html page scrape to get the results

On 12/17/10 9:32 AM, "common-user-digest-help@hadoop.apache.org"
<common-user-digest-help@hadoop.apache.org> wrote:

> From: sandeep <sandeepk@huawei.com>
> Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 11:35:52 +0530
> To: <common-user@hadoop.apache.org>
> Subject: Regarding decommission progress status for datanode
>
> Hi All,
>

> Is there anyway to know while decommission in progress  that a given
> datanode is decommissioned or not using java API .I need it because i want
> to automate this instead of manual intervention
>

> Right now we are checking  manually in Namenode-UI  /LiveNodesLink  and
> using hadoop dfsadmin -report
>

> Please let me know
>

> Thanks
>
> sandeep

iCrossing Privileged and Confidential Information
This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information of iCrossing. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email