From "W.P. McNeill" <bill...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is hadoop-streaming.jar part of the Apache distribution?
Date Fri, 31 Dec 2010 19:02:21 GMT
Found it under /opt/hadoop/contrib/streaming.  I am now able to run Hadoop
streaming jobs on my laptop.

By the way, here is the documentation I found confusing:

http://hadoop.apache.org/common/docs/r0.15.2/streaming.html#Hadoop+Streaming

This seems to apply to my install, but says that the streaming JAR should be
in the home directory with the other JARs instead of under contrib.