From Todd Lipcon <t...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Inclusion of MR-1938 in CDH3b4
Date Wed, 15 Dec 2010 18:47:38 GMT
Hey Roger,

Thanks for the input. We're glad to see the community expressing their
priorities on our JIRA.

I noticed you also sent this to cdh-user, which is the more
appropriate list. CDH-specific discussion should be kept off the ASF
lists like common-user, which is meant for discussion about the
upstream project.

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon