hadoop-common-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From li ping <li.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Abandoning Block
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2010 15:34:38 GMT
Make sure the VMs can reach each other (e.g,IPtables). And the DNS/ip is
correct.

On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 7:05 PM, Adarsh Sharma <adarsh.sharma@orkash.com>wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I am facing below problem while running Hadoop on VM's. I am using
> hadoop0-.20.2 with JDK6
>
> My jobtracker log says that :-2010-12-06 15:16:06,618 INFO
> org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobTracker: JobTracker up at: 54311
> 2010-12-06 15:16:06,618 INFO org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobTracker:
> JobTracker webserver: 50030
> 2010-12-06 15:16:06,738 INFO org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobTracker: Cleaning
> up the system directory
> 2010-12-06 15:16:06,801 INFO
> org.apache.hadoop.mapred.CompletedJobStatusStore: Completed job store is
> inactive
> 2010-12-06 15:17:15,830 INFO org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient: Exception in
> createBlockOutputStream java.net.SocketTimeoutException: 69000 millis
> timeout while waiting for channel to be ready for connect. ch :
> java.nio.channels.SocketChannel[connection-pending remote=/
> 192.168.0.56:50010]
> 2010-12-06 15:17:15,830 INFO org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient: Abandoning
> block blk_377241628391316172_1001
> 2010-12-06 15:17:15,832 INFO org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient: Waiting to
> find target node: 192.168.0.56:50010
> 2010-12-06 15:18:30,836 INFO org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient: Exception in
> createBlockOutputStream java.net.SocketTimeoutException: 69000 millis
> timeout while waiting for channel to be ready for connect. ch :
> java.nio.channels.SocketChannel[connection-pending remote=/
> 192.168.0.56:50010]
> 2010-12-06 15:18:30,836 INFO org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient: Abandoning
> block blk_2025622418653738085_1001
> 2010-12-06 15:18:30,838 INFO org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient: Waiting to
> find target node: 192.168.0.56:50010
> 2010-12-06 15:19:45,842 INFO org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient: Exception in
> createBlockOutputStream java.net.SocketTimeoutException: 69000 millis
> timeout while waiting for channel to be ready for connect. ch :
> java.nio.channels.SocketChannel[connection-pending remote=/
> 192.168.0.61:50010]
> 2010-12-06 15:19:45,843 INFO org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient: Abandoning
> block blk_696328516245550547_1001
> 2010-12-06 15:19:45,845 INFO org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient: Waiting to
> find target node: 192.168.0.61:50010
> 2010-12-06 15:21:00,849 INFO org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient: Exception in
> createBlockOutputStream java.net.SocketTimeoutException: 69000 millis
> timeout while waiting for channel to be ready for connect. ch :
> java.nio.channels.SocketChannel[connection-pending remote=/
> 192.168.0.55:50010]
> 2010-12-06 15:21:00,849 INFO org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient: Abandoning
> block blk_6110605884701761678_1001
> 2010-12-06 15:21:00,853 INFO org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient: Waiting to
> find target node: 192.168.0.55:50010
> 2010-12-06 15:21:06,854 WARN org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient: DataStreamer
> Exception: java.io.IOException: Unable to create new block.
>       at
> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient$DFSOutputStream.nextBlockOutputStream(DFSClient.java:2845)
>       at
> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient$DFSOutputStream.access$2000(DFSClient.java:2102)
>       at
> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient$DFSOutputStream$DataStreamer.run(DFSClient.java:2288)
>
> 2010-12-06 15:21:06,855 WARN org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient: Error
> Recovery for block blk_6110605884701761678_1001 bad datanode[0] nodes ==
> null
> 2010-12-06 15:21:06,855 WARN org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient: Could not
> get block locations. Source file "/home/hadoop/mapred/system/
> jobtracker.info" - Aborting...
> 2010-12-06 15:21:06,855 WARN org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobTracker: Writing
> to file hdfs://ws-test:54310/home/hadoop/mapred/system/jobtracker.infofailed!
>
>                              41,1           5%
>
> tem/jobtracker.info failed!
> 2010-12-06 15:21:06,855 WARN org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobTracker:
> FileSystem is not ready yet!
> 2010-12-06 15:21:06,862 WARN org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobTracker: Failed to
> initialize recovery manager.
> java.net.SocketTimeoutException: 69000 millis timeout while waiting for
> channel to be ready for connect. ch :
> java.nio.channels.SocketChannel[connection-pending remote=/
> 192.168.0.55:50010]
>       at
> org.apache.hadoop.net.SocketIOWithTimeout.connect(SocketIOWithTimeout.java:213)
>       at org.apache.hadoop.net.NetUtils.connect(NetUtils.java:404)
>       at
> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient$DFSOutputStream.createBlockOutputStream(DFSClient.java:2870)
>       at
> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient$DFSOutputStream.nextBlockOutputStream(DFSClient.java:2826)
>       at
> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient$DFSOutputStream.access$2000(DFSClient.java:2102)
>       at
> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient$DFSOutputStream$DataStreamer.run(DFSClient.java:2288)
> 2010-12-06 15:21:16,864 WARN org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobTracker:
> Retrying...
> 2010-12-06 15:22:25,879 INFO org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient: Exception in
> createBlockOutputStream java.net.SocketTimeoutException: 69000 millis
> timeout while waiting for channel to be ready for connect. ch :
> java.nio.channels.SocketChannel[connection-pending remote=/
> 192.168.0.61:50010]
> 2010-12-06 15:22:25,879 INFO org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient: Abandoning
> block blk_172376134548226023_1002
> 2010-12-06 15:22:25,882 INFO org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient: Waiting to
> find target node: 192.168.0.61:50010
> 2010-12-06 15:23:40,886 INFO org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient: Exception in
> createBlockOutputStream java.net.SocketTimeoutException: 69000 millis
> timeout while waiting for channel to be ready for connect. ch :
> java.nio.channels.SocketChannel[connection-pending remote=/
> 192.168.0.55:50010]
> 2010-12-06 15:23:40,886 INFO org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient: Abandoning
> block blk_4842978800729986815_1002
> 2010-12-06 15:23:40,888 INFO org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient: Waiting to
> find target node: 192.168.0.55:50010
> 2010-12-06 15:24:55,891 INFO org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient: Exception in
> createBlockOutputStream java.net.SocketTimeoutException: 69000 millis
> timeout while waiting for channel to be ready for connect. ch :
> java.nio.channels.SocketChannel[connection-pending remote=/
> 192.168.0.56:50010]
> 2010-12-06 15:24:55,891 INFO org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient: Abandoning
> block blk_-680322070618990602_1002
> 2010-12-06 15:24:55,894 INFO org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient: Waiting to
> find target node: 192.168.0.56:50010
> 2010-12-06 15:26:10,897 INFO org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient: Exception in
> createBlockOutputStream java.net.SocketTimeoutException: 69000 millis
> timeout while waiting for channel to be ready for connect. ch :
> java.nio.channels.SocketChannel[connection-pending remote=/
> 192.168.0.60:50010]
> 2010-12-06 15:26:10,897 INFO org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient: Abandoning
> block blk_-7796705320586033371_1002
> 2010-12-06 15:26:10,899 INFO org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient: Waiting to
> find target node: 192.168.0.60:50010
> 2010-12-06 15:26:16,900 WARN org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient: DataStreamer
> Exception: java.io.IOException: Unable to create new block.
>       at
> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient$DFSOutputStream.nextBlockOutputStream(DFSClient.java:2845)
>
>                              64,1          13%
>
> Please help me to find the root cause.
>
> Thanks & Regards
> Adarsh Sharma
>
>
>


-- 
-----李平

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message