From yogeshv <yogeshv.i...@gmail.com>
Subject Hadoop command line arguments
Date Fri, 03 Dec 2010 23:20:06 GMT

Dear all,

Which file in the hadoop svn processes/receives the hadoop command line
arguments.?

While execution for ex: hadoop jar <jar_file_path> <package_namespace>
<inputfolderpath> <outputfolderpath>.

I am looking for a file in our hadoop code where these are received as args.

Intention: to control while adding additional user input from command line
arguments for the map reduce framework processing.

Timely Replies are much appreciated, Thanks in advance.