From maha <m...@umail.ucsb.edu>
Subject Re: Error: ... It is indirectly referenced from required .class files - implements
Date Sun, 12 Dec 2010 04:36:49 GMT
This is a compilation error I get in Eclipse ... So, I don't so how putting the hadoop-core.jar
in the lib/ directory will change the error.
Do you suggest another way of running a hadoop java program ?

The way I do it is .. Create an Eclipse project , Build Paths --> Add External Archives:
hadoop-core.jar and that's it !  When I check inside the jar, I can't find the binary class
file I'm looking for. So how can I add a binary files to this jar? I tried adding the source
file, but this requires a cascading addition of other files. What shall I do?

   Although, I still appreciate your thoughts, thanks,

Maha

What I do is create a new pro