From "Gangl, Michael E (388K)" <Michael.E.Ga...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject Re: AWS Hadoop 20.2 AMIs
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2010 19:26:18 GMT
FYI, I commented out the Kernal version in the hadoop-ec2-env.sh script for the c1.xlarge if
statements (at the bottom).

Before it was using aki-427d952b

Now it's using aki-b51cf9dc

And I'm able to connect. Turns out the problem was a hang during the boot. This should probably
be changed in the future releases of the ec2 scripts (if it's not changed already :) )

-Mike