From Jamie Cockrill <jamie.cockr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop installation on Windows
Date Fri, 12 Nov 2010 20:09:58 GMT
Can't spot anything obvious that would prevent it working... can you
paste in the other exceptions? Or put them in pastebin
(http://pastebin.com/) and link to them here.

Also, if you're just trying it out to see what it can do, perhaps
using something like Cloudera's training VM might be worthwhile:

http://www.cloudera.com/downloads/virtual-machine/

Start it up with VMWare player and you have yourself a little test-bed
to work with.

Ta

Jamie