From Bing Li <lbl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to Transmit and Append Indexes
Date Fri, 19 Nov 2010 18:00:48 GMT
Dear Marc,

I know the methodologies of Hadoop. My goal is to use Hadoop to manage
Lucene indexes. How to do that?

However, in Lucene, I CANNOT see the index updates. So I could not replicate
the updated to other nodes which are responsible for responding queries,
right?

It seems that Solr solves the problem. Solr has the similar features of
Hadoop?

However, using Solr, I must have Tomcat. It is a little heavy.

Thanks so much!
Bing Li