From Matt Tanquary <matt.tanqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why hadoop is written in java?
Date Sun, 10 Oct 2010 21:12:11 GMT
Please check out Rhipe and Mahout projects, there are others as well,
but these are coming on strong and Hadoop has many avenues for
extension through things such as python or matlab that you can take
advantage of. The good thing is, if you have an algorithm or
computational challenge that hasn't been met, you can solve it and
share it with the rest of us.

--
Have you thanked a teacher today? ---> http://www.liftateacher.org