From "akhilesh.kumar" <akhilesh.ku...@zapak.co.in>
Subject Hbase-hdfs CLOSE_WAIT connection problem
Date Wed, 27 Oct 2010 06:51:01 GMT
Hi,

      We are using hbase-0.20.6 with hdfs (single node setup), while pushing
the data into hbase, using java API's, there are lots of TCP CLOSE_WAIT
connection crops up. These connections persist for a long time, even for day
or two. Linux setting for TCP connection is 72 sec. which are overridden by
hbase java API. Hbase API connection with hdfs data-anode persist with
CLOSE_WAIT (We are closing all tables after the operation but this is
showing in netstat command). Anybody having some idea about this problem?

Regards

Akhilesh Kumar