From Harsh J <qwertyman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Minimum Hardware Required
Date Wed, 08 Sep 2010 08:25:59 GMT
[For 4 nodes] Go with simple machines (assembled if permissible). Get
lots of good RAM (I'd say min. of 8GB with good speeds) and a quad
core CPU. Limit hard disks to the number of them supported by the
mainboard. The rest (clock speeds, HDD r/w rates, storage capacity) is
up to your application's needs as it is the only true benchmark.

--
Harsh J
www.harshj.com