From Matthew John <tmatthewjohn1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SequenceFile Header
Date Wed, 08 Sep 2010 18:43:49 GMT
Hi Edward ,

Thanks for your reply.

My aim is not to generate a SequenceFile. It is to take a file (of a certain
format) and sort it. So I guess I should create a input SequenceFile from
the original file and feed it to the Sort as input. Now the output will
again be SequenceFile format and I will have to convert it back to my
original file format.

So I am right now more concerned about step 1 (conversion of original file
to input sequence file) and step 3 (conversion of output sequence file to
original file format) .. It would be great if you can suggest some ways of
doing that. Also please correct me if my approach is wrong..

Thanks,

Matthew