From Jeff Zhang <zjf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: changing SequenceFile format
Date Mon, 13 Sep 2010 12:41:49 GMT
The next method has three version for three type of sequence file:
non-compression, record compression and block compression)
I think maybe you should write a new class for your data format rather
than modify SequenceFile, because it may be a bit complex for you  (it
has lots of features that you may not need)

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang