From "PAL A.Suzuki" <asuz...@proxure.asia>
Subject Question about Hadoop Logo Usage Guideline
Date Fri, 10 Sep 2010 20:55:02 GMT
 Dear Apache Hadoop Project team,

We are Software developer in Japan, a very small Start-up company.

We' d like to use your Hadoop(Yellow elephant & Word) Logo on the our Home Page and some
explanation materials (PPT &
Word etc.)
Could you let us know the Logo Usage Guideline? or written URL?

We're very exciting the huge potentials on Hadoop! in this Japan.
We'd like to use your some Software components on the our products.
And if we have to do some registry or sign-up flow in your project team for these our activities,
please let us know.

Yours faithfully
A.Suzuki