From "Rahul.V." <greatness.hardn...@gmail.com>
Subject code for finding where the map outputs are transferred to file.
Date Tue, 17 Aug 2010 10:47:34 GMT
Hi,
Ive read that the intermediate map output is written to the disk at the
regular intervals. Infact Ive read that there are background threads which
spill the data onto disk whenever it crosses the threshold.[Source:Hadoop:
The Definitive Guide.]
Ive tried to dig into the code a couple of times to see where exactly this
is happening. If any of you know where is it, can you kindly let me know the
filename and package name where I can find it?

--
Regards,
R.V.