From Gautam <gautamkows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ganglia 3.1 on Hadoop 0.20.2 ...
Date Wed, 25 Aug 2010 10:53:15 GMT
Brian,

    Works for me now.. one should point the "servers" param to the multicast
address that gmond writes to and listens on... and not the ganglia server.
Started working once I did this.

thanks for you inputs,
-G.

--
"If you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now,
quiet! They're about to announce the lottery numbers..."