From Koji Sekiguchi <k...@r.email.ne.jp>
Subject missing part folder - how to debug?
Date Tue, 31 Aug 2010 16:11:41 GMT
 Hello,

We are using Hadoop to make Solr index. We are using SOLR-1301
that was first contributed by Andrzej:

It works great on testing environment, 4 servers.
Today, we run it on production environment, 320 servers.
We run 5120 reducers (16 per server). This results 5120 indexes
i.e. part-XXXXX folders should be created. But about 20 part
folders were missing, and Hadoop didn't produce any error logs.
How can we investigate/debug this problem?

Any pointers, experiences would be highly appreciated!

Thanks,

Koji

--
http://www.rondhuit.com/en/