From "sanjiv.singh" <sanjiv.is...@gmail.com>
Subject deprecation for hadoop library in eclipse
Date Tue, 03 Aug 2010 05:05:23 GMT

Hi All,
 I m new for Hadoop , and had configured hadoop on eclipse.
Isssue i m facing here , is that for most 0f the library like MapReduceBase,
JobConf
etc , i m marned "these are deprecated".

I want to  know which part of library in hadoop has been deprecated and what
are the new library has been added as alternative (or as improvement).

if posible , plz forward me links for that library.

Regards,
Sanjiv SINGH (iLabs)
Impetus Infotech (India) Pvt.Ltd.