From rosefinny111 <vlaxmaiah.a...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to get lzo library library loaded?(error :Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.hadoop.compression.lzo.LzoCodec)
Date Mon, 16 Aug 2010 07:43:12 GMT

hi friend u write program which language
means it in the java and php and etc. tell the answer to next post to me.

<configuration>
        <property>
                <name>mapred.job.tracker</name>
                <value>AlexLuya:9001</value>
        </property>
        <property>
                <name>mapred.tasktracker.reduce.tasks.maximum</name>
                <value>1</value>
        </property>
        <property>
                <name>mapred.tasktracker.map.tasks.maximum</name>
                <value>1</value>
        </property>
hi friend u write program which language
means it in the java and php and etc. tell the answer to next post to me.
<property>
                <name>mapred.local.dir</name>
                <value>/home/alex/hadoop/mapred/local</value>
        </property>
        <property>
                <name>mapred.system.dir</name>
                <value>/tmp/hadoop/mapred/system</value>
        </property>
        <property>
    <name>mapreduce.map.output.compress</name>
    <value>true</value>
  </property>
  <property>
    <name>mapreduce.map.output.compress.codec</name>
    <value>com.hadoop.compression.lzo.LzoCodec</value>
  </property>
</configuration>

regards,
phe9oxis,