From Michael Segel <michael_se...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: problem with rack-awareness
Date Fri, 02 Jul 2010 14:51:33 GMT

A couple of things...

Does your script have a default rack defined? So if it can't find your machine, you default
to it being on rack_default ?
(You could use rack0, but then you have a problem will you know what's really in rack0 or
what's kicking out the default value?)

The other issue is that you may have to put in your machine name, the fully qualified name
and the IP address.
I'm not sure which is getting passed in so I have 3 lists that I maintain in the script.

HTH

-Mike