From Ken Goodhope <kengoodh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to add jar file to hadoop
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2010 03:12:56 GMT
You have a couple choices. You can either add your jar file to a
directory already on the classpath, like hadoop/lib, or you can add
you jar file to the classpath set inside hadoop-env.sh located in the
conf directory.

Either way, you will need to restart mapred after doing so. After you
do that, your job should see the classes you have added.