From Alex Baranau <alex.barano...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FAQ for "New to Hadoop"
Date Sun, 11 Jul 2010 17:31:46 GMT
Ken,

You can also take a look at the FAQ section in the posts we publish
periodically. It started with
http://blog.sematext.com/2010/02/16/hadoop-digest-february-2010/. The
frequently asked questions are mainly retrieved from the project's user
mailing lists.

We also cover HBase (you can find posts on http://blog.sematext.com as well.

Alex Baranau
----