From Ananth Sarathy <ananth.t.sara...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HDFS without Consideration for Map and Reduce
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2010 01:24:30 GMT
Sometimes the client tells you to put the square peg in the round hole, no
matter how much you might tell them it doesn't really fit...

anyway, Lustre looks interesting, we'll take a look at it.  we may have more
flexibility to break out some nodes in the cluster for just the FS
anyway....

Ananth T Sarathy