From Oleg Ruchovets <oruchov...@gmail.com>
Subject write files to hdfs from osgi
Date Tue, 06 Jul 2010 15:06:50 GMT
Hi , I need to write files to hdfs file system using hdfs java api . In my
case I need that hdfs client runs from OSGi.

1) Does someone succeed to use hdfs client from OSGi container? What is the
best practice ant potential problem of this issue?
1) As I understand at least hadoop-0.20.1-hdfs127-core.jar has to be
converted to OSGi compatible jar. What is the best way to edit
hadoop-0.20.1-hdfs127-core.jar MANIFEST file?

Thanks in advance
Oleg.