From "S. Venkatesh" <venkat...@innerzeal.com>
Subject Re: REST web service on top of Hadoop
Date Thu, 29 Jul 2010 08:36:48 GMT
HDFS Proxy in contrib provides HTTP interface over HDFS. Its not very
RESTful but we are working on a new version which will have a REST
API.

AFAIK, Oozie will provide REST API for launching MR jobs.

Venkatesh

--
Regards,
Venkatesh

“Perfection (in design) is achieved not when there is nothing more to
add, but rather when there is nothing more to take away.”
- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry