From Yu Li <car...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Please help with this spam filter.
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2010 08:11:25 GMT
Hi Pierre,

Since I also use gmail, I met with the "552 552 spam score (5.8)
exceeded threshold (state 18)" error just two days ago. If the problem
you met is the same with mine, It has nothing with the content of your
email. Just try using "Plain text" fornat instead  of "Rich" format in
your mail. Hope this could resolve your problem.

Best Regards,
Carp