From VV <chaitanyavv.ii...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple final reduced outputs
Date Wed, 28 Jul 2010 19:28:35 GMT
Hi Deepak,

AFAIK, the number of output files depends on the number of reduce tasks (i
hope i'm not missing any other factors). So, If a single output file is the
requirement, then setting number of reduce tasks to 1 should work. Another
solution would be to put another job with these output files as input and
merge them.

Hope this helps,
Chaitanya.