From Gang Luo <lgpub...@yahoo.com.cn>
Subject Re: sending a key-value pair to more than one reducers
Date Mon, 26 Jul 2010 19:18:56 GMT
you have only to duplicate the record, any by whatever method return a different
value from getPartition for each of them.

-Gang

----- 原始邮件 ----
发件人: abc xyz <fabc_xyz111@yahoo.com>
收件人: common-user@hadoop.apache.org
发送日期: 2010/7/26 (周一) 10:08:20 上午
主   题: sending a key-value pair to more than one reducers

hi,

In my custom partitioner (which may assign a key to more than one partitions), I

want to sometimes send a key to more than one reducers. But the default
getPartition method provided by hadoop allows to send only one value for a key.
how can I get around this?

Thanks