From Kevin Tse <kevintse.on...@gmail.com>
Subject No KeyValueTextInputFormat in hadoop-0.20.2?
Date Mon, 14 Jun 2010 13:51:53 GMT
Hi,
I am upgrading my code from hadoop-0.19.2 to hadoop-0.20.2, during the
process I found that there was no KeyValueTextInputFormat class which exists
in hadoop-0.19.2. It's so strange that this version of hadoop does not come
with this commonly used InputFormat. I have taken a look at the
"SecondarySort.java" example code, it uses TextInputFormat and
StringTokenizer to split each line, it is ok but kinda awkward to me.

Do I have to implement a new InputFormat myself or there's
a KeyValueTextInputFormat that exists somewhere I didn't notice?

Thank you.
Kevin Tse