From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Several questions about Hadoop
Date Sun, 06 Jun 2010 03:47:12 GMT
1. If you use org.apache.log4j.Logger, you would be able to observe log
messages through
http://jobtracker:50060/tasklog?taskid=(attempt_201006052003_0003_m_000001_0&start=-8193)
    private final static Logger LOG =
Logger.getLogger(AbstractRepMapper.class);

2. After you submitted job to hadoop cluster, you need to use "hadoop job
-kill <job_id>"
See
http://support.cc.gatech.edu/facilities/instructional-labs/how-to-submit-and-manage-hadoop-jobs